G’day and Kia Ora ,
We’re extremely excited to show you our biggest ever update to SignOnSite.
Up until now, SignOnSite has mainly focussed on your site attendance.
From today, you’ll have everything you need to create and share site inductions straight to your worker’s phones using the SignOnSite app. This means no more paper, and absolute certainty about who’s compliant.
Site Inductions: In Brief
- Create and automatically distribute Site Inductions for every site
- Set company templates so all your sites inductions adhere to company policies
- Know who is on site and if they are inducted
- Audit the induction register remotely, before inspections and audits
- Digital induction archive, retrievable at the click of a button
- Record users as workers or visitors
- Remove workers from site who aren’t supposed to be signing on and off
A whole lot has changed, so we’ve added some articles to the SignOnSite Help Centre to get you started.
How to get started with Site Inductions
To use Site Inductions, you’ll need to update your app. You’ll also need site inductions enabled for your company.
If you’d like us to turn on Site Inductions for you, send an email to email@example.com and let us know!
As always, we can’t wait to hear what you think of it!
Chief Technology Officer