Who we are looking for
The SignOnSite Sales Team is keen to connect with people who love connecting with customers. We’re looking for people who are excited about operating in a tight team environment, and want to use their initiative to achieve our mission.
Last year, the Sales Team increased revenue by 4x so now we are doubling the size of our team, and we need people who can help us get to the next level. If you are intelligent and curious with a drive to grow your own capability and seek excellence, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Who we are
SignOnSite provides construction companies and their workers with a simple and robust safety management system that leverages the technology that is already on site.
Site safety and personnel management becomes unburdened of complex paper processes on the SignOnSite platform.
With the SignOnSite mobile app, iPad kiosks and desktop web panel, the people on site and the people in the office are enabled with digital communications, simplified processes and real-time information:
- Workers have instant access to site attendance, induction, safety briefing and evacuation tools;
- Site managers are empowered with the confidence that their sites are safe and compliant;
- Project managers, directors and office staff have a direct pulse on project progress and site productivity;
Your key skills
- You seek out and take on feedback, adapting your behaviour on the fly to suit your new environments and situations.
- You are deeply curious and always keen to understand our customers and sales context.
- You can build fast connections with potential customers with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Through your experience dealing directly with customers, you understand the seller/customer dynamic and how to influence customers to move the sales process forward.
- You have an unassailable drive to achieve your goals and targets.
- Your sense of empathy allows you form deep and trusted relationships with customers and our internal team to help us achieve SignOnSite’s mission together.
- You have a keen awareness of self and maintain appropriate self-care which enables you to achieve your maximum performance consistently.
Your Day to Day
- Connecting with inbound leads within 5 min.
- Following up with customers by phone and email to move them forward in the sales process.
- Providing information to, and handling objections for customers.
- Moving customers forward toward booking demos for your Account Executives.
- Ensuring CRM data quality is accurate and complete.
- Creating and running outbound campaigns through cold calls and cold emails and follow ups.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Cultivating leads through to qualified opportunities for your Account Executive team.
- Generating and managing outbound call and email campaigns to create qualified leads.
- Interfacing and building trusted relationships with Marketing to support them and provide feedback on inbound lead generation.
- Mentoring fellow junior SDRs to set them, yourself and team up for success.
- Achieve targets aligned to number of booked demos for Account Executives and inbound lead responsiveness.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely CRM data and reporting for all new leads, opportunities, contacts, and customer accounts.
- Have experience in customer facing sales roles either retail or corporate.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and achieving targets and goals directly aligned to your own performance.