Commission: 10% ACV, uncapped
Who we are looking for
The SignOnSite Sales Team is keen to connect with people who love connecting with customers. We’re looking for people who are excited about operating in a tight team environment, and want to use their initiative to achieve our mission.
Last year, the Sales Team increased revenue by 4x so now we are doubling the size of our team, and we need people who can help us get to the next level. If you are intelligent and curious with a drive to grow your own capability and seek excellence, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Who we are
SignOnSite provides construction companies and their workers with a simple and robust safety management system that leverages the technology that is already on site.
Site safety and personnel management becomes unburdened of complex paper processes on the SignOnSite platform.
With the SignOnSite mobile app, iPad kiosks and desktop web panel, the people on site and the people in the office are enabled with digital communications, simplified processes and real-time information:
- Workers have instant access to site attendance, induction, safety briefing and evacuation tools;
- Site managers are empowered with the confidence that their sites are safe and compliant;
- Project managers, directors and office staff have a direct pulse on project progress and site productivity;
Your key skills
- You seek out and take on feedback, adapting your behaviour on the fly to suit your new environments and situations.
- You are deeply curious and always keen to understand our customers and sales context.
- You can build fast connections with potential customers with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Through your experience dealing directly with customers, you understand the seller/customer dynamic and how to influence customers to move the sales process forward.
- You have an unassailable drive to achieve your goals and targets.
- Your sense of empathy allows you form deep and trusted relationships with customers and our internal team to help us achieve SignOnSite’s mission together.
- You have a keen awareness of self and maintain appropriate self-care which enables you to achieve your maximum performance consistently.
Your Day to Day
- Running demos where you connect with customers, showing them through the system, connecting feature benefits with problems relevant to their context, and handling objections.
- You will develop a deep understanding of a customer’s context and key drivers through demos, calls and emails and with this, influencing them towards closing the deal.
- Following up with customers by phone and email to move them forward in the sales process.
- Positioning and negotiated pricing.
- Partnering with your Account Executives to assist them closing larger deals.
- Performing informative warm handovers of closed customers to the Customer Success Team
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely CRM data and reporting.
- Providing feedback to, and mentoring, your SDRs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Engaging your customers around the benefits of SignOnSite through running customers demos and gaining insights into your customer’s context through discovery.
- Cultivating qualified opportunities through the sales pipeline to close.
- Mentoring fellow junior ISRs and associated SDRs to set them, yourself and team up for success.
- Interfacing and building trusted relationships with Marketing to support them and provide feedback on inbound lead generation.
- Interfacing and building trusted relationships with the Customer Success to set them up for success through things like warm handovers for new customers and receiving feedback on implementations.
- Achieve targets aligned to revenue and other things such as customer communication responsiveness.
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely CRM data and reporting for all owned opportunities, contacts and customer accounts.
- Have experience in customer facing sales roles either retail or B2B.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and achieving targets and goals directly aligned to your own performance.
- Understanding of sales pipeline management.
|Commission||10% ACV, uncapped|