SignOnSite is building the future of construction safety and we are doing this by providing construction companies and their workers with a simple and robust safety management system that leverages the technology in every workers pocket. With our software being used by tens of thousands of workers weekly across thousands of site’s in Australia, New Zealand, UK and US the company is expanding and looking to bring on a talented, driven individual to assist the team in making an even larger impact.
The Head of Operations is responsible for owning and developing the operating infrastructure that enables the various functions of the company to achieve their goals. This includes working with the leadership team to understand, identify and interpret opportunities that enable them to achieve success and working with the CEO on financial and operational management, fundraising and strategy implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ownership of day-to-day operations.
- Operational management in support of Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering
- Financial and Management reporting as well as controls.
- Monitoring and improving workplace communication and culture.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel, designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organisation.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all business operations. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Being an evangelist for construction safety and the SignOnSite platform.
Skills and Competencies
- Committed to building and fostering a diverse, open and welcoming industry and workplace.
- Goal-oriented attitude towards operational excellence that understands the importance of effectiveness over efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience of using people and technology to deliver process improvement.
- Demonstrates integrity and empathy in every interaction.
- Strong attention to detail & storytelling — accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Strong stakeholder engagement, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills.
- Experience in measuring and reporting the ROI on business activities and adjusting plans accordingly.
- Strong business acumen and a general understanding of, and commitment to support, SignOnSite’s operational, commercial and strategic objectives.
- Self-Driven commitment to continual learning and development.
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Team and Operational Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Knowledge of Australian Corporate, Tax and Employment Law
- Knowledge of Australian Work Health and Safety legislation
- Experience in applying for and managing government and private Grants and Loans
- Reporting to Boards/Directors
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Construction Industry Experience
To apply, please complete the below.