Who we are looking for
We need a team player who can work with our customers to help them be successful with SignOnSite. Experienced in building relationships and understanding the change process, your winning formula is your desire to partner with our customers to help make sites’ safer.
Who we are
SignOnSite is an Australian based construction software company with one goal: make constructions sites as safe and efficient as they can be.
Our story began in the search for a quicker method to evacuate large, complex construction sites. While solving that problem we discovered additional site activities and processes that could be performed more efficiently and effectively while augmented by real-time, mobile technology.
To achieve our goal of enabling the industry with safe, highly efficient sites, we are committed to keeping a pulse on what happens on our customers’ sites. By working closely with our customers, we are able to create a continually evolving product that moves them forward.
Your key competencies
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships. Our customers are essential to our success and cultivating and growing relationships to understand what makes sites safe is central to that success.
- Guiding customers through the change process to lead to successful adoption and implementation.
- Training customers in product functionality and use.
- Great storytelling ability. Being able to take a customer on a journey through account reviews, and recommendations.
- Being personable, and a great listener. It’s not about telling a customer, it’s about guiding them.
- High emotional intelligence. Being sensitive to the customer’s journey, understanding their strengths and weaknesses and adapting to their needs.
- Being transparent and collaborative with the team and our customers in identifying ways to improve.
- Prioritisation. Can you juggle competing deadlines and timeframes, and manage internal and external customer relationships?
Your day to day
- As a Customer Success Manager you are the primary contact for customers at SignOnSite, and will spend your day on understanding our customer needs, and how you can guide and steer our customers to be successful with our product in making sites safer.
- This will involve taking new customers on the on-boarding journey, training them in the tool, giving them the tools to roll out SignOnSite on site, and identifying ways to ensure we meet their success goals.
- Once a customer is on-boarded, you will be engaging them in quarterly business reviews, identifying ways to improve utilisation / expanding use and renewing customers, driving towards safer sites.
- You will be the eyes and ears of our team out in the field, identifying ways we can better deliver value to our customers, discussing issues with customers, and understanding and implementing ways we can improve safety on site.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Supporting our customers and engaging in strategies to be successful with using SignOnSite.
- Helping new customers implement SignOnSite and move through the change management process.
- Monitoring customer health and engaging strategies to mitigate against contraction or churn.
- Driving customers expand utilisation to be safer on sites.
- Listening to customer journeys, understanding what is happening in the industry and on-site and engaging other function areas to improve delivering value to our customers.
- Exploring ways to improve how we educate and communicate with our customers so they can utilise our product to its full capacity, including implementing new features.
- Contributing to the growth and development of the Customer Success function area.
- 2+ years experience building and sustaining ongoing relationships with customers.
- Undertaking or being part of a change process.
- Training and up-skilling in new tool or process.
- High tech comfort level working with different software systems.
- Experience in construction will really help you in the role but is not essential.
Fill out the form below with your CV and why you want to join the team.
|Job Category||Customer Success|
|Locations||Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne|